This word gets used a lot. It’s thrown around all over the place. Doctors use it. Coaches and trainers use it. Sports commentators use it. Metaphysics uses it.
But…What is it?
I like to use dictionary definitions, as well as looking at other possible meanings for words.
Dictionary.com has the following:
1. the state of being conscious; awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.
2. the thoughts and feelings, collectively, of an individual or of an aggregate of people: the moral consciousness of a nation.
3. full activity of the mind and senses, as in waking life: to regain consciousness after fainting.
4. awareness of something for what it is; internal knowledge: consciousness of wrongdoing.
5. concern, interest, or acute awareness: class consciousness.
6. the mental activity of which a person is aware as contrasted with unconscious mental processes.
7. Philosophy . the mind or the mental faculties as characterized by thought, feelings, and volition.
Clearly, there are many definitions.
If we take a look at the energetics of the word “consciousness,” what does it tell us?
In Access, we “define” consciousness as that which includes everything and judges nothing. It is total allowance for all that is. Oneness.
Using this perspective, it’s obvious that everything has this…the Earth, the plants, animals, etc…They all have consciousness.
The trees do not judge.
The animals allow.
The Earth includes everything.
People are the only ones who choose anti-conscious. We do judgment. We do exclusion. We rarely allow anyone or anything to be exactly who or what they are.
My target is to release all judgment…including and especially self-judgment. To allow everyone and everything to be exactly who or what they truly are. To include all life and receive the contribution of that.
Are you willing to make it your target?
Can you perceive at all what possibilities it could create?
Nah, you can’t have it. You have to judge yourself relentlessly and exclude everything and anything especially those things which would like to contribute to you. I won’t let you have it…it’s all for me and you can’t have any!
What else is possible??!
One Conscious Chick!